• Universal solutions for Ultra Short Throw (UST) Projector
• ideal for HDR und Dolby Vision playback
• Gainfactor 0,85 Color:Grey
• Rail system easy fit for projection
• Self-tapping system 100% plan no wave problem more!
• Zero frame edge ALU frame width 7mm
• No glitter effect or hot spot on cloth
• Top Fine 4K surface: the structure is not visible from the cloth
• Cloth washable, fire resistant and odorless
• 100% light black backing
• Viewing angle L + R 178 °
• Very easy installation
• Full transport protection
• Wall mounting set incl. Mounts,Dowels and screws
- Frame material
- Frame profiles
- 7mm width
- Type of installation
- Rail System
- for wall brackets
- Cloth material
- HiViPrism Cinema HDR
- Cloth colour
- Gain factor
- Viewing angle
- Cloth tensionsystem
- Black backing
- Cloth washable
- Projektion direction
- for Ultra Short projector
- Acoustics transparent
- other cloth material
- View format
The screen does provide a noticeably better picture quality in daylight compared to...
The screen does provide a noticeably better picture quality in daylight compared to a flat white wall.
I am not new to challenging DIY projects, yet assembling this screen turned out to be a serious difficulty, if not a nightmare. No matter how hard I tried (4 or 5 times completely disassembling and reassembling the screen, making sure all parts are perfectly aligned), I was not able to make sure the screen surface is as flat as it should be. The corners still have some visible foldings and there is simply nothing I could do to eliminate them.
It's a poorly engineered product, which is not worth is price, yet it does provide a better picture quality compared to a no screen situation. If your walls are sufficiently flat and you've got window blinds, purchasing this screen will be waste of money and energy.